Páginas

Sunday 7 May 2017

08052017-Games are Fun

I love baseball,and use to played softball when I was young, errm that was ages ago..Anyway, during my recent trip to Japan, mostly at every corner of the district, there will be someone swinging the bat at the baseball field. That was like, omg they love baseball so much and even tho in the plane, the one who sat next to me, were watching baseball matches and interviews with the players.. I cant believe it so much...anyway, this is the spots that I love other than tennis. 

Back to blogging, the Designer Showcase for May has already started, and featuring here are the Skin from WoW and the outfit from  Hilly Haalan Fashions. Enjoy your shopping :D 

Styling Credit @ 
Hair @ Tableau Vivant \\ Spring curls 5 - Black&Whites
Skin@ .::WoW Skins::. Temptation Milk Catwa applier -Designer Showcase May
Top & Skirt@ [hh] Arina Skirt & Crop Top (with hud)  -Designer Showcase May
Baseball bat @ .tsg. Delinquent - Baseball Bat Lil Slugger
Gloves@ =Zenith=Criminal Police Gloves (Choco) -Maitreya 





Concentration


No comments:

Post a Comment