Páginas

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Spring with Mabel from Blush

Its spring and I am heading out to the cafe, enjoying the sun and have a cup of coffee with my little   Mr. Chi. With the flower blooming and the sound of the nature relaxes me from my load of works that pilling up at the office. 

Welcome to my spring world. I love flowers and seeing them blooming everywhere, makes me happy. That's what I did, relaxing at Kew Garden when I was in London. Since I am no longer in London, I brought this memories into my Second Life. One of my friend noticed that I love to wear flower as a headset, or somewhere somehow, I will have flower in my styling. For SL, it is very fortunate, coz I can wear them and used them almost everyday :)

The skin fair is about to end. To those of you who haven't been to the Skin Fair, or yet to decide what skin to buy, I would like to introduce Mabel from Blush. Try them on, you will find you are having a real fresh look in this Spring season. And not forgetting, Spring is all about showing some sexiness as well. Get the new release Shanti dress from Legal Insanity.Its SPRING!!!  

Styling Credit 
Hat @ *LODE* Hat - Magnoli [plum]
Hair @=DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Eloise" Blacks and White
Skin @[BLUSH] Mabel Skin - Red Yeah! (currently at Skin Fair only)
Accessories@ [MANDALA]Omochi necklace/Red
Dress@ Legal Insanity - Shanti dress - Camelia  (New Release)

blush5

blush7

No comments:

Post a Comment